- All datasheet documentation should be filled out within 24 hours of completed services.
- Medicaid will only accept datasheet filled out in black ink. No other colors are acceptable.
- All datasheets must be signed and initialed in order to be processed.
- Documentation must be filled out completely and accurately for each service completed.
- The full date (Month/Day/Year) must be completed for each day service is delivered.
- Timesheets turned in later than 60 days of the date of service will not be able to be processed for payment. Medicaid will not accept any billing turned in 90 days past the date of delivery.
Consequently, USS must have time to process forms and therefore cannot accept any timesheets later than 60 days after date of delivery.